Are You Feeling Anxious?
- Anxiety can be overwhelming. Feelings of discomfort to panic attacks not knowing why or where they come from can create feelings of fear and despair. If it does subside on its own it will come back over 90% of the time.
- Anxiety develops into a fear of the problem itself. Very soon the anxiety will develop its own form of anxiety. In other words people become anxious about anxious.
- Anxious about being anxious? When this occurs the problem is that you can never find the root cause because you will focus on the symptoms instead of the root cause of the problem. It is imperative to understand from where it came and have that emotion released no matter how long ago it occurred.
- Negativity is also the other issue. It is important to learn to think differently. A negative mindset creates and then recreates fear and anxieties automatically. Mind retraining is of utmost importance. Not just CBT therapy – but instead step by step processes to teach you to control thought processes.
- Anxiety is actually a normal physical reaction that your body creates to keep you safe. It is attempting to get you out of situations that might be threatening. .
- Anxiety also often occurs in situations that are actually safe but for some reason the mind perceives them as unsafe or even dangerous.
Feeling Sad or Depressed
- Feelings of sadness is a very common emotion however staying this way is not. It is not normal and does not need to be.
- You were not born sad or depressed and that means that something happened somewhere whether you know it or not. The key will be to focus on the issues and not the symptoms.
- It is vital to understand that these feelings are a temporary situation and that with the proper help and therapy they can be lifted.
- It is also important to look at it from a holistic approach and this includes not only you but your environment past and current. Anyone that does not look at the whole picture is missing the answers to the solutions.
- It is also extremely important to learn to think differently to create a new mindset find with the things that you desire.
- You do not need to feel this way.
Stress Therapy & Counselling
- Sometimes you just need someone to help you out of a situation that has the experience and knowledge necessary
- Stress unchecked can lead to serious issue such as anxiety and depression as well as other destructive behaviours if left unchecked.
- Stress therapy and counselling is usually short term and gives you a new perspective to either support your thoughts and feelings or to help you see that they need to be changed.
- It is important to have a connection with whom you work with and they are approachable and understanding.
- Stress therapy and counselling can help with many issues and cover many of life’e situations. It will offer you answers and solutions as well as feedback.
- This process will allow you to set goals and achieve them.
Accepting New Clients.
Ready To Change?
- Your success is VERY Important To Us.
- We have proven programs and we will help you make it work.
- Our programs are both natural and unique – we teach You how To create a new lifestyle with health and happiness.
- We have developed strategies to lift emotional issues and to reprogram the negative inner voice.
- Our key – Support – Support – Support! Helping you all the way.
- Ready to take your life back?
Why Choose Us
ANXIETY – DEPRESSION – STRESS – TRAUMA – PTSD – RELATIONSHIPS – COUNSELLING & THERAPIES
Rated Top in 3BestRated in WIndsor. Awarded Most Effective Therapist. Windsor’s #1 Rated Clinic Specializing in Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Counseling Therapies. Serving Windsor, Ontario, and surrounding areas since the 1990’s. We are Windsor’s Experts in Emotional Issues and Situations.
IMAGINE HAPPY AGAIN!
IMAGINE NO ANXIETY!
IMAGINE FEELING RELAXED!
Body & Mind is the BEST place to go if you want effective ways to remove Negativity, Fears, Worry, Anxieties, Depression and other stress-related issues. Windsor’s award-winning Therapist will help in achieving a healthier life with Body & Mind’s Unique Stress Reduction Programs that have been effectively used by 1,000’s of happy and healthy clients throughout Ontario, Michigan, and beyond.
CALL US TODAY: 519-948-0078
RICK SARUNA – CLINICAL DIRECTOR
Rick Saruna founded Body and Mind in the 1990s. He is the developer of the various programs featured in the clinic.
Rick’s background in stress work, counseling and therapy allowed him to develop the internationally known programs at Body & Mind.
People from all over North America have traveled many miles to experience his expertise in his programs of Stress, Anxiety and Depression as well as addictive behaviors.
His background in psychotherapy has allowed him to discover and understand the underlying emotional issues in addictive behaviors and mood disorders. When you work with Rick you get a professional that will not only help you but also understand you.
One of Rick’s greatest gifts in his life experiences that gave him knowledge and understanding of what you are going through. He knows what works and doesn’t work from a practical standpoint, not from just a course, a training, a title or a certification. He has seen just about everything and welcomes difficult and unusual situations. Always seeking a challenge to help especially when someone thinks they have tried everything. This is Rick’s expertise.
Rick Saruna will personally see you and work with you.
An expert and developer of emotional release techniques, Victim Services Counselor, professional therapist, hypnosis instructor, NLP instructor, EFT instructor, author of “Thought Shifting – How to Remove Negative Inner Voice”, trainer and professional speaker. He can help you to uncover the root cause of issues, release them and help you remove negativity. If you are looking for long lasting answers as well as solutions Body and Mind in Windsor, Ontario is the place to call.
COUNSELLOR, THERAPIST, EMOTIONAL EXPERT
Rick Saruna Is One Of Canada’s Most Experienced Clinical Specialists in Anxiety, Depression and Stress
We utilize a natural holistic approach and apply various techniques as needed.
Body & Mind Natural Health Can Help You
Call Us Today – 519-948-0078
“Rick was amazing and helped me when everything else failed. He has a never give up attitude that allowed me to create change when I doubted it would ever happen. Thanks, Rick for all your help.”
“I want to thank you so very much for all of your help–it is amazing how different my outlook on life seems in such a short period of time. As you know, for thirty years I have experienced depression (from mild to severe). It is especially amazing to me after thinking about how many healing modalities I have tried over the last thirty years with varying degrees of progress. I have participated in several years of traditional psychotherapy, anger management, inner child workshops, Rolfing, Reiki, several meditation techniques, antidepressants, tranquilizers, hormone therapy, hands-on healing sessions, acupuncture, vitamin therapies, cleansing therapies, as well as 8 electro-convulsive shock treatments. I know that I have gained a lot of knowledge as well as some benefits from each but after experiencing your program I feel I’ve taken a quantum leap!
You have given me such incredibly valuable tools to use on my own that are actually very simple–I often wonder why no one ever told me about them before!
Also, I am quite surprised and pleased that as an added benefit, my physical health has made great improvements as well. Over the course of participating in your program I have been able to reduce my thyroid medication down to a minimal dosage.
Thank you so much for your sense of dedication to your work and for believing in me–you have definitely been a godsend in my life!”
“I have been an anxiety sufferer since as young as I can remember. As I became older it affected too much of my life. I have seen group therapists, psychologists and (tried) herbal remedies. Although some of these helped, they didn’t last and they were missing something: tools to help myself.
Rick was able to show me tools that would help me for the rest of my life. He made me understand that most of my problems were the way I thought and he have me tools on how to change it. I learned fantastic relaxation techniques that I will take with me forever.
I think before I was always searching for a quick cure or pill, something to fix me. But now I realize the only one that can do the fixing is ME! Thanks Rick for teaching me the tools that have changed my life!”
“Prior to your program I had been seen by 4 psychologists for issues relating to events in my childhood through young adult ages. My symptoms included chronic low back pain, headaches, stomach ailments/digestive disorders, weight fluctuations and mild depression. I discovered a website and more importantly a person. I was extremely skeptical of hypnosis but Rick Saruna gave honest and open explanations of the procedures he uses. To further put me at ease he was willing to work with me by phone to reduce back pain. The pain was eliminated and to further “test” his process, I asked him to help me with chocolate cravings. Some can joke that is my gender causing my chocolate addiction but the fact I could consume a one-pound bag of Hershey’s Kisses in an afternoon was no laughing matter. I struggled to resist chocolate in any form but it took about 20 minutes by phone to resolve that problem. I can proudly report that, after 19 months since working on that issue alone, I have NO desire for chocolate.
Thank you for a relaxed and confident approach for today and the future.”
“Before my treatment at Body & Mind I was overcome with tons of stress and anger that I felt my life was out of control. In my first visit with Rick I noticed instant results. By the end of my program I felt better than I have in 15 years. I’m now in control of my body and mind. This really works. NO pill can ever do what Rick did for me and NO amount of money could ever be enough for good mental and physical health.”
“I truly believe that I would not be the Happy, joyous and free person I am today if it were not for the incredible work of Rick Saruna.
When I found Rick I was depressed (on 2 meds) .. and a totally diminished self esteem….I had been in “traditional” therapies since I was 21. It seemed no purpose rehashing and dwelling on the PROBLEM instead of creating a solution. Although Rick’s methods seemed unconventional I figured after thousands of dollars and wasted time and energy I had nothing to lose.
In a very short period of time, Rick was able to get to the core of the problem. He acknowledged my pain but encouraged me NOT to empower it. Since then, I am like a flower that had been waiting 38 years to bloom. For the first time ever, I feel emotionally centered and calm and I accept only the positive outcome and I get it. For me, staying in the tight bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom. Rick Saruna gave me his gift and I bloomed!”
“Thank you Rick. This passed weekend, I was incredibly tense and wound up. This is actually a relatively common occurrence for me and I battle these tensions frequently. As a trained hypnotist myself, I have great success helping others with this issue, but this was the first time I have ever felt this relieved. Your technique is exceptional and I cannot thank you enough. I am still feeling the benefits of our short session.
Thank you again!”
Disclaimer – Google requires a disclaimer no matter how successful we really are. Here it is,
Personal behaviors can not be guaranteed. Your results might not be typical of those listed or as similar to those of our many successful clients.
Evening and Weekend Appointments
Family & Seminar Room
Book an Appointment Now!
CALL US – 519-948-0078
Body and mind Natural Health Clinic is Windsor’s only holistic Clinic specializing in Stress/Anxiety and Empowerment. Serving the since the Windsor/Michigan region since the 1990s. Counselling individuals and families for health and happiness.